Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Amber & Josh | Shed Light Cinema | Santa Clarita Wedding Videographer

I suppose that Tom should write this blog as it seems oddly self serving that I write it. However, this is absolutely my story so who could tell it better? 3 years ago, I exchanged vows with the most beautiful woman on the planet, Amber Lynn. I was a bit nervous as you can imagine. So much change happening all at once, dealing with the details of the day, preparing myself mentally, physically, and spiritually for the covenant that was about to take place. But the minute that Amber started walking down that isle, everyone else was drowned out by her beauty. She was the most vibrant, saturated person on that patio at the TPC Valencia.


One of the biggest regrets that Amber and I had from our wedding day was that we didn't add it in our budget to get a wedding video. Throughout the years, Amber would continuously hit me every time I would share the beautiful videos we create at Shed Light Cinema with her to get her input and opinion. "I hate that we never did this babe!" was often a common complaint. We had often spoke about shooting a faux wedding video of our vows, but it never came to fruition...

Until Now...


We finally set a date to shoot our belated wedding video, or wedding anniversary video. WE had Amber's sister Sami doll her up with makeup and hair as she got back into her wedding dress and I in a bright white suit borrowed from my brother Tom's wedding (the suit from my wedding had since been tailored for my older brother's wedding). I shot preparation video of Amber and Tom shot the preparation video of myself. We recaptured our wedding vows as well as a personal note to each other. Our wedding vows were captured at a beautiful alcove with stunning trees that let a heavenly amount of light in by Circle J Ranch. Then we revisited where we got engaged at Bridgeport to capture some reminiscing shots.

For those of you who didn't get the opportunity to have a beautiful wedding video the day of your wedding, or even if you hated your wedding video. Don't settle for that! You can still recreate the vision of your day with Santa Clarita wedding videographer Shed Light Cinema. Contact us today for a free consultation!

Amber and I hope that you enjoy the beautiful love that we share through our 3 year anniversary/wedding video!


No comments :

Post a Comment