Friday, April 3, 2015

Werner Law Firm | Santa Clarita Headshot Photographer | Shed Light Photography

I love headshots. I always have! That is what got me into the life changing game of photography. I was contacted by a friend of mine who happens to be a local attorney for The Werner Firm in Santa Clarita as they just got a new website completed by Scorpion Design, a phenomenal Internet Marketing Firm. They needed new, high quality headshots to match their amazing website!



As I went into the office, I quickly scouted for the best spot for the photos and quickly discovered that the back would do just nicely. These are true professionals and I had to really work to uncover their personalities! But they were very open to sharing them with me. If you need any legal matter handled in the Santa Clarita Area, I highly recommend these folks! If you or your business needs headshots in Santa Clarita, don't hesitate to contact us!


No comments :

Post a Comment