Stunning country style wedding at Strathearn Park in Simi
Valley. This is a beautiful venue to tie the knot at!
When I got the email from Lauren wanting to set up a
meeting, my ears perked up at her name. When we met I found out that I knew her
through an old girlfriend of mine as they were best friends growing up! It
really is a small world. Talk about a perfect match. Geo and Lauren really were
made for each other. Geo’s mild tempered personality and Lauren’s type A
personality really balance each other so beautifully.
After shooting their engagement photos and really gauging
the comfort level of working with them, I know that we were going to have some
amazing wedding photos for them. Assisted by the beautifully talented Alyssa
Lizarraga, we started shooting at the Residence Inn in Westlake. Armed with
some solid getting ready photos, we headed off to Strathearn Park, where we
were blown away by the amount of backdrops that we had for awesome photos. With
both Lauren and Geo moved to tears through their ceremony, we captured some
intimate moments in a few different locations on the premises. The reception
was in the huge barn and gave us the rustic wedding feel we wanted for their
wedding! Check out some of our favorites below and if you or someone you know
are in the need of a wedding photographer in Simi Valley or Santa Clarita,
shoot us an email!


















































































No comments :
Post a Comment