I have known Karianne for years since high school. I got to
know her even better through our good mutual friend Bree Scurti (who’s wedding
I also photographed!) and the way the story goes, Karianne knew that she wanted
to work with Shed Light Photography after seeing how we photographed Bree’s
wedding because the locations were the same! I was introduced to Karianne’s
fiancé at the time through Bree as well, because he was their mechanic and I
was in search of a new one. Needless to say, I take my car and my wife’s car to
Brandon for everything.

Karianne and Brandon have such a beautiful relationship together it’s contagious. They have been together for a few years prior to their wedding and they truly work well together. Everyone at their ceremony was moved to tears because of the love that they were able to witness to their guests! Karianne is one of the sweetest people I know and I am honored to be able to call her a friend. On the wedding day, Karianne kept things low key at her friend’s house while getting ready. Once at the ceremony site, the lighting was beautiful as it always is at the Santa Barbara Courthouse.
The reception was really neat being on the rooftop of the
Canary Hotel! I had never been and the view was just spectacular. With the sun
setting, we were able to get some beautiful photos of the life of the party as
well as a few additional portraits of Karianne and Brandon. Check them out and
if you or someone you know are in the need of a wedding photographer in Santa
Barbara or Santa Clarita, shoot us an email!
Vendors
DJ/MC - Konstantin Grigoriou
Coordinator - Josie Hudspeth
Videographer - Refine Media - Ivan Harder
Florist - Elle & Louie - Travey Morris
Reception Coordinator - Canary Hotel - Liza Gomez































































No comments :
Post a Comment