I met Desiree years ago when I was working for her father's restaurant in Canyon County. I kicked it off with their family and have loved getting to know them over the years! Collin is such a strapping young guy as well with a sharp smile and an athletic build. It is very obvious these two were meant for each other.
The day started off with the sun beating down at the beach. I dropped Ben my second shooter off at the Borruel's Laguna beach house which was absolutely stunning. I rolled up to the St. Regis Monarch Beach and fell in love with the architecture as well as the stunning scenery. As if that weren't enough, Desiree and her whole bridal party looked absolutely stunning as they prepped for the big day.
Emily Magers Photography was there and captured the day with her unique style which is absolutely phenomenal. The day was marked by a very unique love that these two share and I count it as a blessing to have been able to capture it for them!
If you or someone you know is looking for a Santa Clarita wedding videographer, don't hesitate to have them contact Shed Light Cinema today for a free consultation!
Vendors
Cinema
Shed Light Cinema
Shed Light Blog
Photographer
Emily Magers Photography
Florist AND Day of Coordinator
Myra Harbour
St. Regis Wedding Coordinator
Amanda Hardesty
DJ/MC
Oh Whatta Night
Hair (Coiffure)
Garrett Markenson & Assistant
Make-up
All Dolled Up
Monica Swanson and Assistant
Harpist
Kelly Axen
No comments :
Post a Comment