Friday, July 17, 2015

Red Blossom Boutique | Santa Clarita Photographer | Shed Light Photography

I always relish the opportunity to shoot portraits for a new purchase. I was contacted by Elissa Nemecek in regards to doing some fashion photography for a new clothing line she was starting called Red Blossom Boutique. Knowing Elissa as long as I have I was absolutely floored and honored to be able to photograph her models for her website. As I learned more about her new business model, I was even more excited to shoot for her business! She offers boutique clothing styles which are extremely flattering on everyone from small sizes to plus sizes. Being a wedding photographer in Santa Clarita, it certainly is nice to expand my love for portraiture every now and then.



Another awesome part of the shoot was that the beautiful and talented Amber Lynn of Amber Lynn Harp got to do what she does with ease as her second passion – model clothes! It is always fun shooting with my wife and she is such a natural in front of the camera. We shot at a home in Sand Canyon which provided a beautiful landscape and scenery for the photographs. It allowed for the models to have a casual atmosphere and let colors simply pop off the screen.

Don’t hesitate to check out Red Blossom Boutique online and like their Facebook page! They are offering some amazing opening discounts and specials. For more information on portrait sessions or fashion photography shoots, don't hesitate to contact Shed Light Photography today!


No comments :

Post a Comment